Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
Six Degrees is a team of highly engaged passionate players. As consultants, not only do we know that we have to be better than our peers, but we also have to aspire to be better than we were yesterday. We 100% believe in what we do and respect the privileged role we play in people’s lives.
We celebrate diversity and individual brilliance, but we know our best work always comes from embracing teamwork and rigorous sourcing methodologies.
Life at Six Degrees
From inception the founding Directors have nurtured a close-knit environment and culture commonly referred to as ‘The Six Degrees Family’. Our low staff turnover rate of under 20% (versus a recruitment industry average of over 35%) demonstrates the closeness of our bond and the respect we have for one another.
We offer above industry average remuneration, and have introduced numerous other best practice initiatives to ensure that our team is highly motivated, engaged and proud to be a part of Six Degrees.
We are proud of our commitment to learning and development, where consultants are encouraged and strive to be the best. We support ongoing training for our team, through our structured L&D program, further education, on the job learning, personal external mentors and a comprehensive induction program.
We have a commitment to career development. Many of our leaders in the leadership team have been developed internally and provided the opportunity to take forward steps in their career.
You will gain experience and learn from some of the best executive search consultants in the industry allowing you to develop to your full potential. You will be provided with the resources and opportunities to drive your own career and we ensure this through a thorough and regular review process and career planning sessions.
Working with the best
Not only do we strive to be the best we work with the best; the best talent and the best businesses. We work with some of Australia’s top 100 organisations where we embrace a true partnership approach with all of those that we work with.
We have implemented many initiatives to ensure that our turnover remains low and our consultants love to come to work every day.
Initiatives provided to our team include:
- A health and wellness program, including the provision of a personal training session once a week and regular meditation sessions
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Regular events to celebrate both individual and team success
- Quarterly and annual awards to recognise team members who consistently exhibit our values and contribute broadly to the business
- Annual charity days as part of our dedication to our corporate social responsibility program
- Flexibility, including the ability to work part-time and from home
- Up to 5 weeks annual leave and a day off to celebrate birthdays
- Regular engagement surveys – recent results show that we have more than 80% engagement score
- 360 feedback for our entire management team, demonstrating the value we place on the input from the team
- Implementation of commercial operations team charged with continually improving our business