- Newly Created Role
- Iconic Australian Brand
- Excellent Benefits
About the company
With a rich history and a reputation for quality and innovation, our client continues to invest and build their already market leading business and as such is seeking a forward thinking professional to join their quality management group.
About the role
Reporting to the GM of Quality, you will provide leadership in the delivery of the business’s technical systems strategy with a focus on quality processes and technology. You will provide end to end advice to internal sponsors and build key external relationships while driving the profile of quality across the entire business.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s policies, legislation and customer requirements
- Maintain compliance with HACCP, GMP & SQF standards
- Establish and maintain the internal auditing schedule
- Be a Lean and CI focused individual
- Respond to and investigate customer complaints efficiently
- Remain updated with changes in legislation and best practice
- Develop and manage the quality team
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have significant Quality Assurance experience, having managed quality systems at a site and corporate level. You will have experience in managing quality risk, responding to and resolving customer complaints and have been responsible for a complex audit schedule. A motivated individual, you will be adaptable and capable of making an impact at all levels of the business. Also, to be considered you must have Food & Beverage Industry experience and a tertiary Qualification in Food Science, Food Technology or a related discipline.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Martin Dearnaley on (02) 8024 7155 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number MDe34916.