- Newly created role
- Market leading organisation
- Attractive salary
About the company
Our client is an iconic, multi million dollar dairy organisation with a reputation for quality and innovation. Their offerings extend to all key dairy categories, including powders and nutritionals. A true local success story, they are currently experiencing an unprecedented period of growth.
About the role
This will require the successful candidate to create the quality culture and build the necessary foundations to ensure competitive advantage is maintained. Working with a small team, you will assume responsibility for all activities associated with product quality and compliance by delivering high calibre Good Manufacturing Practices and Quality Assurance programs including HACCP.
The position will be expected to drive a change agenda to raise the level of the site quality program, in line with the business strategy to reach world’s best practice and meeting stringent food safety and regulatory guidelines. The role of the Quality Manager will also be to develop the KPI’s and the appropriate hygiene and quality standards for the department, utilising visual manager, training and education to achieve these targets. Additionally, it is imperative that you be a presence on the factory floor, leading be example and working closely with factory leaders and manufacturing staff to ensure success and continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science, Dairy Technology or related discipline;
- Demonstrated experience leading a quality function at a complex food, dairy or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility;
- A track record of success developing best practice systems and ability to drive outcomes;
- Strong influencing skills and a mindset to achieve success;
- Leadership through education and coaching;
- Hard working with high work standards.
This is a challenging role but will be extremely rewarding for the successful candidate. With genuine career progression available, this is an attractive proposition for passionate Quality Manager’s seeking a change.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Dale Young on (03) 8613 3503 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number DY320109.