- Newly created position
- Competitive health space
- Attractive salary package
About the company
Our client is a services based organisation with a national focus. A newly created company, they have strong backing from multiple stakeholders to encourage growth and challenge the current market leaders for share. They have a community and health focus and provide health services to all members. Now is the time to bring a talented and innovative Head of Marketing on board to create and implement a national strategy to grow member numbers. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to develop and put your stamp on the marketing of a new organisation.
About the role
A newly created role reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of Marketing is responsible for all facets of member marketing. In particular, working with marketing stakeholders in multiple organisations to deliver an overarching strategy. Digital marketing including social media is a priority in the role, in additional to maintaining and nurturing the new brand. You will have similar experience in developing and launching innovative creative campaigns across multiple channels. Agency management is crucial to the success of this role.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to collaborate and influence the marketing strategy
- Develop and implement a digital and social strategy to increase acquisition
- Work closely with brand and media agencies to ensure that spend is maximised
- Establish and maintain brand values and style guidelines
- Manage the marketing budget
- Reporting and analysis of all marketing activities
- Build a marketing team
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in marketing
- Extensive marketing experience at a senior level
- Ideally, you will come from online businesses, insurance, utilities or services.
- Strong partner management
- Exceptional digital marketing skills
- Proven campaign success for well known brands
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- End to end management of all marketing on a national level
- Career development possibilities
- Work for an innovative new services organisation
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lyndsey Doherty on (03) 8613 3518 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number LD319879.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.