- Negotiable senior salary package
- CBD location
- Flexible working environment
About the company
Our client is a leading FMCG company with a number of category leading products. They are looking for an experienced procurement professional to lead sourcing and supplier management activities for a key direct spend category.
About the role
- Developing and executing category management plans
- Global spend analysis and reporting on market dynamics
- Supplier performance management and the generation of SLA and supply contracts.
- Undertaking bench-marking exercises of existing and prospective suppliers to identify opportunities to cut costs
- Tender management at a local at regional level
Skills & Experience
Applicants must be able to demonstrate experience applying formal strategic sourcing and SRM processes in a food manufacturing environment. Sourcing experience and proven ability to lead negotiations for supply contracts is essential, along with tertiary qualifications in engineering, supply chain or commerce an advantage.
A flexible woirking environment, opportunity to add significant value through a locally based leadership structure, and a competitive senior salary package negotiable on experience.
Apply today, or call David Goodrem on 03 8613 3507 for a confidential career discussion.
Please note that Six Degrees office is closed from 24th December to the 8th January.