- Fast growing business
- High performing fun team culture
- Career development opportunities
About the company
Our client is a well-known, fun brand in the leisure space. They are growing at an exciting pace, both across Australia and internationally. They have had some great success in the B2B space with medium and large sized corporates and are looking for a National Business Development Manager to continue the momentum in this area.
About the role
The National Business Development Manager is a new role based at their head office in the inner south east suburbs. This commercially focused sales role is vital to translating the brand and proposition into multiple channels across multiple states, with primary focus on the corporate and education sales channels. In this fast paced environment, you will develop new business opportunities, be naturally competitive and passionate about growing the brand and business.
- Develop, plan and implement an annual sales plan across multiple channels
- Achievement of annual sales budgets and business development KPIs
- Sell the business proposition into targeted channels, both to existing key accounts and also to prospective new business accounts.
- Be able to produce high level presentations and pitches to large corporates as well as selling to small and medium businesses.
- Interstate travel will be required.
Skills & Experience
In order to be considered for this role you will possess:
- Extensive sales and business development experience,
- Sales experience into the education, fitness, arts, leisure, or entertainment sectors highly desirable
- Proven results generating business with large corporates as well as smaller businesses
- Excellent negotiation skills and problem solving capability
- Proven strategic thinking ability
- Strong commercial acumen, including the ability to analyse sales data and trends to develop appropriate sales strategies and solutions
- Have a hard working but fun approach to work and possess an interest in fitness.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lisa Fitzsimmons on (03) 86133544 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number LF319072