- Iconic brands
- Central location- with parking
- Package of $130,000 + bonus
About the company
Our client is a well-known company name boasting a portfolio of well-known household brands. With this portfolio of brands their presence is evident across multiple retailers. Culturally our client has genuine commitment to career opportunity and development and the people within this business love their job!
About the role
As the Category Manager, you will be responsible working with the Category Strategy Manager to develop and implement best in class, strategic business plans across brand properties to deliver against targets across Australia. You will be responsible for harnessing an already firm presence within a competitive category and work collaboratively across a number of cross functional teams to drive new and existing sales opportunities. This role will assist to drive strategies taking into account the retailer, shopper, consumer and broader competition in order to achieve sustainable growth.
Customer facing, the position will also operate cross-functionally on category critical initiatives.
- Category analysis
- Assist the Category Strategy Manager
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales to maximise strategic plans
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in business, commerce or related field
- A successful track record of driving & delivering results in either brand, product or sales management in a consumer goods environment.
- Technically and commercially astute.
- FMCG experience is essential.
- Up to $130k package
- Iconic brands
- Career development opportunities locally and globally
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 8024 7122 for a confidential discussion.