- Combine your analytical skills and knowledge of the FMCG industry
- Identify strategies based on consumer, channel and category insights
- Work across Australian and US markets
About the company
This non-for-profit FMCG organisation is a recognised leader in delivering research, development and marketing outcomes to their members.
About the role
You will help identify strategies based on insights, conduct data analysis from a variety of sources and recommend programs designed to influence demand.
* Analysis and interpretation of complex data and information from multiple sources
* Identify strategies based on consumer, channel and category insights
* Present real-time and accurate insights to internal and external stakeholders
* Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
Skills & Experience
* Tertiary qualifications in Business / Commerce or similar
* Knowledge of wholesale, retail and food service
* Ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Supportive team environment
* Genuine and down to earth
* Non- for-profit organisation
* Global scope
* Working along FMCG Category experts
* Potential to make a real impact
* Size of category
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Amy on 02 8024 7104 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 14458.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.