An energised and engaged network is mission critical
Our experienced contracting specialists nurture an active and deep candidate bench, which allows them to rapidly attract, source and access talent on demand. While the nature of contracting can be transactional, the relationship with our contracting talent never is. We cultivate an energised and engaged network which ensures a continual flow of talent so, when needed, your business can remain agile and reduce fixed costs.
Swift sourcing capability
We’ve helped companies become more sophisticated by appointing quality and reliable contractors across all our key areas of specialisation. Our contracting team can quickly find unique, highly qualified talent who not only meet your brief, but are self-starter and hit the ground running.
We’ve seen a growing acceptance in the market to explore contract options for the following reasons:
- To combat a tight talent market, tight budgets and headcount restrictions
- Cost effective alternative to management consulting
- Suited to change projects, transformations and strategy implementation
- To ensure business continuity during peak times or to cover maternity leave, extended annual leave or projects
- Diversify the skill set within the organisation
- Understand right fit and skill set before longer term commitment
- Professional and seamless process plus online portal used to manage staff, hours and payments giving full transparency and live data
Reputation for delivering results
At Six Degrees we have a reputation for consistently delivering quality contracting talent and are proud to be judged on our track history of success. Our turnaround time for shortlisting is 24 – 48 hours. Of the contracting talent we place 87% fulfil the full term of their contract and 45% are offered a permanent position at the completion or during their contract.
Six Degrees offer contract recruitment solutions across all of our specialist disciplines and can provide talent for short or long-term hourly rate contracts, fixed term contract and large scale projects.
We recruit mid-level to executive level contracting roles across all of our specialisations:
- Supply Chain