About the company:
Dedicated to adding sparkle to everyday life of their customers, this company is renowned for its eye-catching, luxury products. Their unique way of creating & constructing their accessories is what sets them apart from the rest of the market. This company encourages innovation which shows through their collaborations with other market leaders in the fashion industry. Their constantly evolving designs are proud to be ethically sourced & constructed products.
About the role:
As a buyer for this business, you will be accountable for an integral part of their success & will be the driving force behind one of their high-profile categories. Using your experience in brand and price positioning you will develop and source a range that will deliver sustainable growth and profitability. This role will require someone who is analytically savvy and who has a sharp eye for trends and style. You will be responsible for managing the stock and styles of your departments as well as the selection/buying.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to accelerate your experience as a luxury buyer within the accessory's category, whilst being involved in a growing and prospering company allowing you the opportunity to work with driven, talented and influential team members.
To excel at this role, ideally you will have:
- A strong analytical ability, numerical accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to create and maintain relationships through exceptional communication skills
- Be fashion forward and quick to recognise new and emerging trends
- 3 to 4 years' experience as a buyer at a mid-lux company
- Comfortable with presenting information to others in the business
- Good technical skills including advanced Excel and SAP (desirable)
Benefits & Culture:
Employees are rewarded with a competitive salary, a supportive work environment and generous staff discounts across all brands. We are a progressive retail company that offers opportunities and development at every step.
How to apply:
If this oppourtunity sounds like you please click 'apply now' ASAP.