- Develop end-to-end B2B marketing strategies
- Manage the relationship with global clients
- Melbourne CBD location
About the company:
Our client is a global demand generation agency, whose clients are international B2B enterprise level businesses. They pride themselves on working with some of the biggest and best tech companies on the planet. Founded over 20 years ago, they have developed their offering from telemarketing, to the most sophisticated lead generation technologies in market.
About the role:
Due to demand, the business is looking to grow out their customer facing and strategic offering. The Account Director role will be a crucial role as the conduit between client and agency. You'll strategise end-to-end marketing solutions, through personas and marketing automation as well look to grow the size of the account.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop end-to-end marketing strategies across digital channels
- Grow the corporate accounts you manage
- Have a strong understanding of your client's business and make strategic recommendation
Key attributes required:
- Experience managing large scale corporate marketing
- Must be highly capable across Marketo or Eloqua
- Understand B2B marketing and digital channels
- Experience in business development and growing customer accounts
A young, dynamic and innovative culture that breeds success. Boasting an open plan office, with multiple breakout areas. The opportunity to get exposure across massive global clients, a deep tech stack and plenty of career growth opportunities.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.