Our client is a publically held, global technology company that is a pioneer and innovator in the AI software and web engagement space. Headquatered in the US, they now have a presence in more than 8 major centres around the world, but recently moved to a full remote working structure for all employees. Categorising themselves as a mature start up, they are an entrepreneurial, agile operator who seen great success quickly and are keen to continue on their fantastic growth trajectory in the local market. As such they are looking to bring in two senior sales professionals to help them achieve this vision.
These fantastic roles will suit either a seasoned Enterprise Account Manager/Client Partner or a sales professional who prefers a mix of hunting and farming.
Enterprise Account Manager
- Manage two of the business's largest accounts
- Create strategic account plans maximising cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Full accountability for the customer P&Ls and contract renewal process
Business Development Manager
- Create and deliver a growth plan that will see the business broaden their customer base and ultimately market share
- Account Manage a collection of smaller accounts where there is significant opportunity for growth
- Full ownership and accountability for P&Ls of accounts as well as a sales budget
To be successful in these roles you must bring with you a proven established track record of success in a technology or SaaS environment where you have either managed large enterprise scale accounts or been responsible for a sales budget and growing a market. You will be looking for an opportunity to move into a business that is still on a rapid growth trajectory and will be excited and motivated by the opportunity to significantly add value to this process. You will be a self starter who can operate in a remote working capacity and who is entrepreneurial in your approach, constantly pushing the boundaries and looking for new ways to engage and excite your customer base.
What's on offer
Our client is offering a competitive salary and OTE package to the right candidate with great career development prospects and a supportive and collaborative team.
For a confidential discussion please feel free to reach out to Rachel Shermer on 0426 267 515.