About the company
This scale-up technology company is at the forefront of innovative digital solutions in the health and safety industry. Our client is a market disruptor who has the vision to make the construction market safe through digital interactions, due to further growth across the region they are looking to expand in line with the strategic growth plan across the Australian market. Through a great technology platform, they are all about simplicity and ensuring the safety of construction sites across Asia Pacific.
About the role
As a member of the Australia Commercial Team, you are responsible for identifying potential customers, generating leads and managing the sales pipeline from lead through to customer sign up. Additionally, you will deliver software demonstrations to prospects that have been qualified by the Business Development Representative, with the specific goal of closing the sale. You will be specifically targeting small to medium sized franchised or independent builders and their contractors, with the aim of increasing membership numbers and realizing additional revenue.
- Consistently achieve your assigned sales targets and KPI's
- Develop and win new business opportunities with identified strategic targets.
- Deliver demonstrations that have been booked by the Business Development Representative with qualified prospects, with the express goal of closing the sale at a conversion rate above 50%.
- Be a 'sales challenger' - use your understanding of the residential construction industry, as well as how cloud and mobile technology can be used to improve OH&S outcomes.
- Use your networks and understanding of your territory to establish the company in the residential construction market and grow their brand presence and reputation with agreed customer targets.
Skills & Experience
- Clear and demonstrated solution and/or platform sales experience.
- Equal parts of personality and gravitas to influence and engage with a diverse range of customers and partners (from directors, franchise operators, business owners, tradies working onsite, through to health and safety specialists).
- Rigorous in research and understanding of key strategic targets and an ability to tailor your approach to get results.
- Persistent, resilient, and resourceful attitude to outbound lead generation.
- An understanding of the importance and functioning of workflow technology and how it supports SMEs to run their businesses.
Join a leading market disruptor on their mission to expand both nationally and internationally. A technologically innovative company that seeks to transform and shake up the health and safety industry within the construction market at a local and global level.
- Ability to work remotly anywhere in Queensland
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact David Kettle on 0480 002 516 for a confidential discussion.