About The Company
Sealy of Australia - the market-leading manufacturer of premium sleeping solutions throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific.
In business since 1923, we partner with our national network of retailers to help millions of people achieve better sleep. Our pursuit to refine and advance Posturepedic technology backed by orthopedic research has resulted in world-class innovation that people love.
Headquartered in Brisbane with six manufacturing plants across Australia and New Zealand, staffed by over 750 highly-skilled, highly valued employees, we have a passion for developing local expertise and talent.
About The Roles
1) We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join the Sealy team. Reporting to the QLD Sales Manager, your primary focus will be to drive profit growth and market share within key accounts, and manage the ongoing development of long-term dealer relationships.
2) Entry level Sales Executive role with outstanding career progression opportunities. Competitive Package including fully maintained vehicle Brisbane Based.
- Plan, develop and execute sales strategies to achieve sales growth, product mix, and market share targets
- Develop strong relationships with retail partners, working closely with Franchisee, Store Management, and retail staff
- Actively develop capability of retail staff by ongoing sales training with our retail partners
- Manage and execute local promotional programs to deliver joint customer volume and financial targets
- Ensure national product agreements are reflected in retail partners product ranges, and deliver profit mix analysis
We are looking for an energetic individual who has a proven history of delivering results, and is interested in opportunities for growth and promotion within our company. You are comfortable working with a team or autonomously to deliver results. You have previous results which illustrate your ability to 'sell - through' and develop strong relationships with business owners.
Required skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Significant sales experience in retail or branded consumer products, with demonstrated success at managing multiple accounts
- Proven team management and training skills
- Influence retailer sales results through influential training delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion to be part of this growing business, and part of a family-values team
- Tertiary qualification(s) will benefit but not essential
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, click on the APPLY button above or contact David Kettle on 0480 002 516 for a confidential discussion