About the company
Our client is a global player in the apparel space, who captures consumers of all ages. They are focused on driving innovation and engaging with their consumers in an authentic way. The is currently an opportunity to join their team in a business-critical role supporting their wholesale team.
The Account Executive is an integral part of the wholesale team, responsible for providing a high level of administrative support and functional communication to key customers. You will support the Account Manager across order management, business planning and key analysis within the wholesale business.
- Manage all aspects of order placement through to delivery to retailers
- Provide extensive support to the Key Account Manager in managing all aspects of order placements
- Ensure go-to-market excellence that delivers strong results against targets
- Build effective working relationships with key customer contacts
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the Key Accounts order replenishment systems & process
- Processing orders into SAP following Accounts requirements and guidelines
- Work closely with planning to highlight delivery issues and drive the best solution
- Ensure alignment of order to buy's and delivery schedules
- Provide the account with product information: pricing, fabric composition and descriptions
- Support the Account Manager to provide solution-based strategies for gaps to sales targets & execution to market
- Measure and monitor sales and category performance on and on-going basis
- Create reports, formulas and dimensions for SAP.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role in retail, wholesale or agency
- Apparel experience preferred
- Strong knowledge and previous experience with SAP or equivalent
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with the ability to prioritise
- Pro-active, high initiative and motivated
- Analytically minded with the ability to report on and interpret data and insights
- Strong communication skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.