About the company
This highly awarded and leading outsourced sales and merchandising, brand activation and shopper insights marketing solutions provider support the major brands and organisations across the FMCG, Industrial Trade & Retail Hardware market.
About the role
This is a great entry level commercial role within the company that will see the successful candidate taking ownership in supporting the national leadership team and clients across DIY, Industrial Trade and Retail Hardware markets.
- Supporting the delivery across the business of revenue and profit targets in line with current budget
- Collaborate and act as a support to the National Account Managers to plan activation strategies and necessary in store requirements for activation by the field team and reporting requirements to show the results and ROI achieved.
- Drive sales and marketing offer including sales and merchandising, big data, planograms and both instore and experiential work
- Work with the sales and operations leaders to ensure high quality field briefs and question sets that align to the business data and insights reporting objectives
- Working as a team to assist in the efficient management of all resources to deliver a professional execution of client's campaign as per brief
- Support in thee management of assigned accounts, ensuring campaigns are delivered to business standards and in line with client KPI's
- Assist Client Service team to actively develop and maintain relationship at all levels with current client base
- Ensure clients are managed in line with business processes and expectations
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will already be at a very minimum operating as Account Manager, Account Executive or Territory Sales within the Retail Hardware or independent trade space and will have around 2 - 3 years experience as a min.
- You will have the ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders and work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Have excellent problem solving skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships within businesses at all levels
- Be analytical and have solid commercial capability
- Provide Business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations.
- Be driven, ambitious, be a quick learner and have the ability to think on your feet
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team - Head office Melbourne
- A highly attractive package is on offer which will be tailored to attract the best Account Executive in the market
- New fresh, modern working environment
- Represent a market leader
- Great long-term career prospects
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC19367
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.