About the client
Our client is a global, market leading consumer goods business who specialise in high quality tools and hardware products. They are renowned for their loyal customer following and being at the forefront of innovation, and are continually investing in their employees across learning and development. Their relationships with key retail partners continues to go from strength to strength and they pride themselves on best practice sales and partnerships.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Manager - Fasteners, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a key group of customers within the Independent Hardware channel.
- Selling to a diverse portfolio of clients, including business owners, builders and contractors
- Developing qoutes and pricing strategies for large project work.
- Managing a territory consisting of CBD to Hornsby, with regional to Bathurst, Orange, Forbes and Parkes.
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from:
- Demonstrated experience as a Territory Manager, Sales Representative or Account Manager within hardware.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid planning and time management skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion