About the company
Our client has been established for over 50 years. However, they recognise that to remain a market leader, they must embrace the future of the industry, both globally and within Australia. This means forming robust alliances with other businesses, particularly those with significant R&D capabilities focussed on innovation in the industry. They want to provide solutions, not just products to the market.
After spending the past 2 years in the R&D phase of a new business venture, they are now active in the market and seeking an Account Manager to join them, to help grow their customer base. You will sell solar solutions, B2B across QLD, dealing with their current portfolio of builders. Work within the excitement of a start-up business, with the backing of established relationships and trust within the industry. Be part of the change, push the boundaries and ensure every new home in Australia can run completely off renewable energy.
Focusing on managing existing relationships, as well as securing new contracts for work, this role will assist the General Manager in building the business to further exceed the 300% growth this business stream has already secured for the next financial year. You will liaise with key internal stakeholders to gain leads, as well as externally with business owners to secure a pipeline of work, with the vision of all new homes in Australia having solar.
Your role will be based on the road and in the office, dealing with clients face to face, as well as being available to answer specific solar questions that clients may have by phone.
You will have:
- Previous experience working within B2B solar sales
- Strong internal stakeholder relationship management
- Real passion for keeping abreast with what the future will bring, and enjoy nothing more than being in the company of those that embrace change
- Proven business acumen managing trades, suppliers and project budgets
- Entrepreneurial approach, enjoying being part of the disruption and working with leaders to push the boundaries in the market
- Confidence going to the customers with the next solution they need
- B2B experience or B2C in a commercial sales environment
- Strong business acumen
- Business related tertiary qualifications ideal but not essential
- A strategic business nature, with proven prior account management results in a similar industry
- Strong salary package including car and tools of the trade
- Ability to progress your career quickly through results achieved and business growth
- Be part of the vision and be involved in something that's moving the needle and making a difference
- Leverage off 2500 active accounts to build the growth of your accounts
- Motivated, passionate and supportive leader
If you feel like you have the required experience please click APPLY NOW, or call Lizzi Byrne on 3153 9908