About the company
Our client is a market leader who pride themselves on their product offering, brands and customer relationships. Their employees gain exposure to a wide range of industries through product innovation. They strive for results and work hard to achieve their common goals. Their diverse and inclusive environment fosters ideas and innovation whilst growing and developing your career.
About the role
Reporting into the State Manager your main responsibilities are to maintain and grow the current account portfolio and develop new business relationships through utilising push and pull through strategies across an assigned territory.
- Maintain and grow your customer portfolio, ensuring all existing business is retained
- Seek out new business across your assigned territory, always ensuring there is a healthy pipeline
- Develop and implement a call plan within your assigned territory utilising CRM tools
- Work with existing tier 1 distributors to maximise growth opportunities
- Develop long term relationships with blue-chip end user customers
- Offer technical advice and bring new solutions to market through both end user and distribution partners
Skills & Experience
- Results driven
- Strong commercial & numeric acumen
- Experience in disciplined B2B solution sales
- Calm under pressure, resilient
- Ideal candidate will come from a large corporate B2B sales focused organisation
- Customer focus
- Proven success in bringing in new business as well as growing existing accounts
- Experience and success with value selling and cross selling
- You will be highly regarded if you have experience and exposure of influencing end user customers up to C-suite level and working with distribution style organisations
- This company provides a great work culture, and the opportunity to develop a clear career path with a respectable and leading global business. Nothing is more important to this business than taking care of their consumers, customers, communities, shareholders, each other and the environment.
- Work for a leading world class B2B organisation
- On offer is a healthy base salary + FMCV + super + attractive bonus scheme + TOT
- Represent leading global brands
- Defined paths for career development for successful candidate
- Join this business in a time of positive change and transformation
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 03 8613 3538 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications received from our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the exclusive recruitment partner on this assignment.