About the company
This global fortune 500 company is a leading specialist and supplier within the commercial and residential construction industry. With a strong focus in the construction space, this company has been protecting infrastructure around the world for more than 130 years across 70+ countries.
About the role
Reporting to the state sales manager this is a pivotal role within the company which will see the successful candidate grow existing portfolio of clients as well as acquire new business through developing key influential relationships, the candidate will seek to unlock pipelines of opportunity, and penetrate new markets.
- Drive revenue growth and achieve assigned sales target for their region.
- Help cultivate and improve the company's customer service proposition to reinforce brand strategy to market.
- Implement specification and sales strategies to achieve both long- and short-term sales and company goals.
- Forecast long term market availabilities and keep informed of competitive developments and can help develop immediate responses to new market threats and opportunities.
- Effectively draw on client relationship network to generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to identify new prospective customers and manage them through lead generate lifecycle.
- Provide market intelligence and feedback on new product development and product enhancements.
Develop and foster working relationships with key customers.
- Align with the business's values and beliefs.
Skills & Experience
- Strong account management skills with the ability to work with and influence key stakeholders.
- Knowledge or experience within the commercial building industry is preferred.
- Solution sales and with sound commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Provide Business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations.
- Have a passionate, persistent, and driven mentality.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in business to business selling.
A growing global leader who provide their employees with a world of opportunities for their career. A company who values their employee's personal growth and fuels their passion to excel. Have access to world class clients, industry experts, bright colleagues, and cutting-edge technology.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole on (03) 8613 3538
3561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC18563.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.