About the Company:
Leading market research provider offering competitive market intelligence to their customers, serving more than a dozen industries including sports, beauty, food, toys, video games and more.
About the Role
The Sydney based client services team are seeking an Account Manager who is responsible for building relationships with key Toy Manufacturing & Gaming clients, providing value-added insights and driving revenue within each account.
- Prepare and present market research findings to high level decisions makers
- Manage client relationships to build a reputation for high level insight based on quality data and excellent service.
- Demonstrate usage of Point of Sale (POS) data and provide actionable recommendations to client leadership teams
- Develop strategic business insights regarding the clients' most important business issues/needs
What we are looking for:
- Educational qualifications in either Business or Marketing.
- 3+ years' experience within client services, account management, sales with a market research company, or Category Management experience within a manufacturer or retailer
- Deep understanding of how Point of Sale data can be used to identify business building opportunities for clients.
- Competent analysis and well developed written communication
- Strong presentation skills with a high comfort level presenting to clients
- Close knit team, highly skilled team
- Supportive, hands on environment
- Coaching, development and training opportunities
- Fun client portfolio
- Strong leadership
- Autonomy to make the role your own
- Flexibility with start / finish times