About the company
Our client is a global Australian owned business specialising in promotional solutions for global brands around the world. With offices across Asia, UK, and USA this is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading company who are at the forefront of product innovation, merchandise, and brand solutions globally.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a pivotal role which will see the successful candidate help generate and maximise business opportunities and drive overall sales revenue. An extremely motivated and engaged candidate is required to engage confidently with clients and generate new business opportunities.
- Maintain strong client relationships and identify new opportunities for revenue growth with the aim to increase the profitability and return on investment in each relationship
- Effectively draw on client relationship network to generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to identify new prospective customers and manage them through lead generation life cycle
- Engage with new and existing clients with simultaneously delivering creative ideas at a high level with major companies and brands
- Develop a strong understanding of product and services which seek to promote and provide customers with a comprehensive understanding of the product offering
- Keep informed of competitive developments and help develop immediate responses to new market threats and opportunities
- Collaborate with other departments and your support team to identify new opportunities and strategies for company growth
- Exceed sales target and effectively manage your prospect portfolio
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record with at least 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Experience across promotional material and brand merchandise is preferred
- Proven track record of driving new business sales with consistent delivery against targets
- The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and will be able to confidently communicate with industry leading brands and companies
- Proven ability to build and grow existing accounts
- Driven, self-motivated, and be able to work best in a fast pace environment
- Superior relationship building skills with a diverse range of stakeholders
An exciting global organisation who are at the forefront of innovative brand solutions. Be a part of an amazing collaborative team who have a passion for making a difference. A friendly, supportive environment with the opportunity to grow and develop.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 8613 3538
for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC18601
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.