About the company
This Iconic Australian organisation is at the forefront of innovation in the digital, retail, communications, and financial services space. A global company that is constantly evolving and innovating new ways to meet future needs of businesses. One of Australia's most trusted brands, employing over 35,000 Australians across a nationwide footprint.
About the role
Reporting to the State Sales Director this key Account Manager role will be managing a portfolio of the companies largest customers in either State or Federal Government. You will be responsible for full ownership of the portfolio as well as growing within. You will drive a strategic approach to account planning for your portfolio and accountable for building senior relationships.
- Manage account relationships
- Develop and maintain customer centric strategic account plans
- Identify and qualify business opportunities within customer accounts
- Engage with customers on key retention of accounts
- Strong customer focus, putting in place account plans for all customers to ensure you are maximising the share of wallet from all clients in your portfolio
- Deliver on agreed revenue targets with a view to drive profitability
- Accurate forecasting of pipeline, sales and revenue for each customer
- Proactively contribute to a high performing and team orientated culture
Skills & Experience
- Experience in implementing account management strategies for a portfolio of State or Federal government customers
- Significant experience selling complex B2B solutions to State or Federal government customers
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Can build long term customer relationships with Senior Executive Stakeholders (internal & external)
- A strong track record over-achieving set sales targets
- Solution sales expert with the ability to negotiating large high-value sales deals with a complex solution, product and service range.
- Overall be self-motivated, passionate about sales and resilient
- Has experience working in large, matrix style environments with examples of working cross functionally to achieve results
- Strong analytical skills and strong knowledge of commercial, legal and contractual practices
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole on (03) 8613 3538 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC18925