About the company
Our client is a global manufacturer and market leader in the commercial construction industry, landing themselves a spot as a fortune 200 company. Recognised for their innovative, creative and sustainable products, our client is seeking a business savvy account manager to join their team due to continuous year on year growth.
About the role
As an account manager for our client, your focus will be around increasing sales to existing customers and maximising business opportunities within the existing customer base across a specified region in SEQLD. You will be part of a high performing team of sales professionals who can identify, seek and successfully close sales opportunities in line with the company's overall strategic plans and objectives. This role will have elements of new business development and establishing new accounts.
Reporting to the Residential Sale Manager, you will develop and implement strategies to enable sales growth in your territory, focusing on architectural coatings.
- Knowledge of the paint, building & construction industry, or property maintenance sectors is beneficial
- Commercial understanding of the coatings industry and associated networks
- Capable of managing and meet sales KPI's in line with the company's overall strategies.
- Excellent at management skills and the ability to work with multiple stake holders while being able to work autonomously
- Experience selling to the trade industry
- Able to show us a successful track record in maintaining and growing accounts as well as winning new business for 2+ years
- Flexible work options and incentive plan with a fully maintained vehicle, mobile phone and product discounts
- Local territory responsibility
- Joining a team at an exciting time due to business growth
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lizzi Byrne on 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.