About the Company:
Our client, an international market insights business, is a specialist in developing consumer insights within the FMCG Industry. Working across multiple categories, this client provides data-driven recommendations to their industry-leading customers.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Food Service, this role will utilise panel data to develop insights for their customers and drive revenue for their accounts.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing client presentations to identify insights and make recommendations
- Building client relationships managing several projects simultaneously
- Manage operational and reporting deliverables on time and within budget
- Day to day contact with clients providing responsive advice and solutions
- Presenting to clients and their teams
What we are looking for?
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years' experience in analytics/insights - (supplier side experience in FMCG, Liquor or Convenience an advantage).
- Experience using Panel Data
- Strong qualitative & quantitative analysis / research skills
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Excellent project management, attention to detail and ability to tell a story with data
- Confident communicator / presenter
- Small and nimble growing team, supportive leadership and trusted advisors to clients
- Opportunity to work alongside industry experts and grow in role
- Generous Salary Package!!
APPLY NOW or contact Alex Speed on 8024 7111 or via email on for a confidential chat.