About the company:
Our client is a global demand generation agency, whose clients are international B2B enterprise level businesses. They pride themselves on working with some of the biggest and best tech companies on the planet. Founded over 20 years ago, they have developed their offering from telemarketing, to the most sophisticated lead generation technologies in market.
About the role:
Due to demand, the business is looking to grow out their customer facing and strategic offering. The Account Manager role will be a crucial role as the conduit between client and agency. You'll optimise and project manage the delivery of end-to-end marketing solutions, through personas and marketing automation, ensuring ROI is always front of mind.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement and oversee end-to-end marketing strategies across digital channels
- Work with internal teams to deliver international and local integrated marketing campaigns
- Ensure all campaigns are optimised and exceeding performance KPIs
Key attributes required:
- Experience managing large scale corporate marketing
- Highly capable across Marketo or Eloqua
- Understand B2B marketing and digital channels
- Be incredibly technically mind, able to make recommendations and optimise constantly
A young, dynamic and innovative culture that breeds success. Boasting an open plan office, with multiple breakout areas. The opportunity to get exposure across massive global clients, a deep tech stack and plenty of career growth opportunities.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!