- Global raw materials business
- Work with leading food manufacturing business
- Mix of sales & account management
About the company
This global company are a household name within the raw materials & chemical distribution space across several key industries, with a reputation for customer excellence and adding value to the key principles they represent, this organisation is about to embark on the next phase of growth in the local market.
About the role
Reporting to the Business Manager for Food ingredients & additives, the remit of this role will be to develop and implement strategies for growth within key process industries within Food, Dairy and Bakery through representing existing market leading principles products and solutions across these sectors.
- Manage the defined key customer relationships - 25 active accounts
- Develop and execute on winning strategies aligned to the principles goals and growth plan
- Undertake regular join visits at a national level with the product managemement team to understand the market trends and business opportunities
- Bring new products and solutions to market, understand the customer requirements and develop opportunities
- Work closely with the technical and internal product development teams regarding new product and innovation.
- Attend industry trade fairs and events on behalf of the company to gain a better understanding of the prevailing trends in the market
- Provide comprehensive market and competitor analysis to the key principles
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will ideally have an account managemnt, sales, commercial experience and knowledge across the Food Ingredients & Additives sector in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- If you are currently a Account Manager within the Food Ingredients & Additives sector and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is an exciting career opportunity for you.
- Will ideally be degree qualified in a science and/or engineering (Food)
- Commercially savvy, you will you have great presentation skills and the ability to build trusted advisor relationships both principles and customers
- Strong internal and external stakeholder engagement skills
- Have the ability and agility to learn and thrive in new environments
- Above all you will have a clear demonstrable track record of success.
This organisation is in a time of structural change and transformation, they have a highly supportive management team, a fantastic and transparent culture in which employees at all levels have access to first class training and career development opportunities
- Work for a market leader and well known global business
- Attractive package and rewards structure - Base, FMCV + super + tools + bonus
- Potential of global career opportunities
- New modern working environment
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TC16118.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.