Leading market research provider offering competitive market intelligence to their customers, serving more than a dozen industries including sports, beauty, food, toys video games and more.
The Sydney based Market Research company are seeking an Account Manager to be responsible for building relationships with exisiting key consumer goods clients, providing value-added insights and driving revenue within each account.
- Prepare and present market research findings to high level decisions makers
- Manage client relationships to build a reputation for high level insight based on quality data and excellent service.
- Demonstrate usage of consumer panel date and provide actionable recommendations to client leadership teams
- Develop strategic business insights regarding the clients' most important business issues/needs
- Educational qualifications in either Business or Marketing.
- 3+ years' experience in account management within a market research company, or sales support experience within a manufacturer or retailer
- Understanding of how Point of Sale data can be used to identify business building opportunities for clients.
- Competent analysis and well developed written communication
- Strong presentation skills with a high comfort level presenting to clients
- Close knit team, highly skilled team
- Supportive, hands on environment
- Coaching, development and training opportunities
- Fun client portfolio
- Strong leadership
- Autonomy to make the role your own
- Flexibility with start / finish times
- 5-10% Bonus
How to Apply
Please Apply or for a confidential chat please contact Amy on 8024 7104