Our client are the market leader in Hardware & Power Tools, who specialise in the manufacture and distribution of high quality power tools across the construction, building and industrial industries. They are renowned for their loyal customer following and being at the forefront of innovation, and are continually investing in their employees across learning and development. Their relationships with key retail partners continues to go from strength to strength and they pride themselves on best practice sales and partnerships.
Reporting to the Region Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a key group of customers within the Hardware channel along with building stronger relationships.
- Selling to a diverse portfolio of clients, including Retail, Business Owners, Builders and Trade Contractors.
- Developing quotes, tenders, pricing strategies for large project work and ongoing business.
- Managing a large territory consisting of over 200 accounts.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong work ethic to hunt new business, grow current accounts and work within a strong team environment.
- Demonstrated experience or desire to work as a Territory Manager, Sales Representative or Account Manager within hardware or the building industry.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid planning and time management skills.
- Most important, the ability to think outside the box.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.