Our client is a major player in the FMCG Industry with a strong global reach and entrepreneurial culture. They have an enviable portfolio of FMCG businesses in which they partner with across best in place category management, account planning, activations and analysis, predominantly on food & beverage products within the grocery channel. They pride themselves on their best class training and development and are currently experience significant growth nationally.
- Gather and deliver meaningful insights for your clients
- Maintain and grow revenue within existing client base
- Project managing the day to day client relationships
Skills & Experience
- Account management experience in FMCG / consumer goods industry
- An analytical background with the ability to interpret data and deliver insights
- Exposure to Scan or Panel data
- The ability to multi-task and work to specific deadlines
- Collaborative and team focused culture with an emphasis on continual training and development.
- Work life balance / flexible work arrangements
- Social events
- Birthday leave
- Charity day
- Annual leave incentive program
- Bonus scheme
APPLY NOW or contact Amy on 8024 7104 for a confidential chat.