Leading market research provider offering competitive market intelligence to their customers, serving more than a dozen industries including sports, beauty, food, toys, gaming and more.
The Sydney based client services team are seeking an Account Manager who is responsible for building relationships with key Foodservice clients, providing value-added insights and driving revenue within each account.
- Prepare and present market research findings to high level decisions makers
- Manage client relationships to build a reputation for high level insight based on quality data and excellent service.
- Demonstrate usage of online consumer tracker data and provide actionable recommendations to client leadership teams
- Develop strategic business insights regarding the clients' most important business issues/needs
- Educational qualifications in either Business or Marketing.
- 3+ years' experience within client services, account management within market research Industry
- Good knowledge of Consumer Panel research
- Ability to analyse quantitative research and provide customer oriented insights.
- Competent analysis and well developed written communication
- Strong presentation skills with a high comfort level presenting to clients
- Close knit team, highly skilled team
- Supportive, hands on environment
- Coaching, development and training opportunities
- Fun client portfolio
- Strong leadership
- Autonomy to make the role your own
- Flexibility with start / finish times
- 5-10% Bonus
How to Apply
Please Apply or for a confidential chat please contact Amy on 8024 7104