About the company:
Our client is a global manufacturer and market leader in the commercial construction industry, landing themselves a spot as a fortune 200 company. Recognised for their innovative, creative and sustainable products, our client is seeking a business savvy account manager to join their team due to continuous year on year growth.
About the role:
As an account manager for our client, your focus will be around increasing sales to existing customers and maximising business opportunities within the existing customer base across the NSW portfolio. You will be part of a high performing team of sales professionals who can identify, seek and successfully close sales opportunities in line with the company's overall strategic plans and objectives. The cleint base will be across trade.
- Exceptional at building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Capable of managing and meet sales KPI's in line with the company's overall strategies.
- Successful in maintaining and growing accounts as well as winning new business
- Excellent at management skills and the ability to work with multiple stake holders while being able to work autonomously
- Highly attentive to the details
- Able to show us a successful track record in maintaining and growing accounts as well as winning new business for 2+ years
- Competitive salary package
- Chance to progress your career working for a fortune 200 company
- Healthy and achievable commission structure
- Joining a team at an exciting time due to future growth plans
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, please click the apply button ASAP.