About the company
Our client is a are an award winning business with market leading brands within the wine space. Believing deeply that it is their people that bring their plans to life, turning their goals into reality, and truly make the difference. They have grown more than twentyfold since 2002 and aspire to grow even further in the future. With state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and focusing exclusively on making the world's most sought-after Super Premium wines.
This exciting role will be responsible for the Southern Territory for Perth and will focus on the following:
- You will drive business growth through high-quality sales and distribution.
- You will manage relationships with National Chains, Independent Retailers and On-Premise Customers.
- You will actively work towards sales targets, execute brand plans and educate customers on key features and benefits.
- You will complete weekly call plans and provide feedback about the market to the State Sales Manager.
Skills & experience
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' sales experience in FMCG or a similar industry.
- A confident relationship builder with outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to influence effective outcomes based on sound reasoning and advice.
- Demonstrates a 'winning together' mindset by understanding the perspectives of others, creating a positive team culture, managing emotions and maintaining strong bonds.
- Takes ownership of development and improvement, demonstrating awareness of behaviour and adapting based on feedback.
- Have the ability to understand and identify commercial opportunities, being aware of business drivers and are up-to-date with industry knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- A full, clean Australia Driver Licence.
This market leader offers market-competitive base salary and benefits. A team that is highly engaged and strive to offer a comprehensive onboarding plan to ensure you are set up for success. You will be rewarded with a platform for continuous professional development and opportunities to grow. If you are someone with the passion to be among the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW