About the company
Our client is a luxury consumer goods business that has achieved huge success in the high end, consumer space. With impressive sales, the brand has an impeccable reputation, reaching consumers through major outlets and specialist providers. The domestic retail sales team has an opportunity for a new Account Representative to help grow and develop current accounts.
About the role
Reporting through to the National Account Manager, the Account Representative will take ownership of the business' strong relationships with store owners and sales staff, building and developing a strong relationship with both is essential. This is a business-critical role that will be charged with the task of implementing a comprehensive customer plan achieving company growth and brand targets.
- Preparing meaningful business review and performance information on a monthly basis, in particular sharing national trends across all retailers.
- Ensuring each store personal (Store Owner through to New & Existing Sales Staff) understand are sufficiently trained with the key selling features of the products.
- Ensuring the business guidelines are strictly upheld in every store, studios are immaculately presented, and all material and hardware supplied is in working order.
- Ensuring that all retailers prepare and participate in at least 5 of the 6 promotions in a year.
- Executing online training school and in store training sessions on each visit.
- Increasing business within existing accounts through increased ranging and/or floor stock
- change over.
Skills & Experience
- Sales experience within the consumer goods industry (preferably luxury)
- Strong attention to detail with a background in merchandising and POS strategy
- Career-minded individual with drive to succeed - demonstrated development and progression within career so far.
- Proven business development experience, has the ability to source new quality retail partners
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button