Accounts Payable Officer
- 3-month contract role - Part time (20 hours per week) - flexible hours
- Onsite role near Elizabeth, northern suburbs
- $30 per hour including super - Immediate Start
Experience raising purchase orders with SAP and have worked in an Accounts Payable team with administration skills.
About the company
Our client is a retailer looking for some accounts payable and administration assistance.
About the role
We are seeking someone immediately available to support the small onsite team with accounts payable and other administration tasks. We are looking for experience raising purchase orders with SAP and have worked in an Accounts Payable team.
This 3-month contract role is part-time approx. 20 hours per week located onsite in the northern suburbs near Elizabeth. Hourly rate is approximately $30 per hour inclusive of superannuation. Flexible working arrangement (not a working from home role, must be onsite).
Enjoy an operational environment in warehousing at a distribution centre. This fast-paced, busy warehouse holds product- moving in and out for delivery across Australia. Our client is looking for someone with initiative and problem-solving skills to get the job done and enjoy the wonderful welcoming and friendly culture of the distribution centre.
Duties, Skills & Experience:
- Raise and process purchase orders and notify relevant accounts payable teams to process payments
- Work with offshore team and other teams across Australia
- Accounts payable experience
- Have worked with SAP system
- Administration experience assisting with payroll duties and more
How to Apply:
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.