Our client is one of Australia's most diverse consumer goods companies, with a wealth of well-known brands under their umbrella. Spanning across Health, Wellness in both Humans and Animals. After significant growth and demand this year, they are looking for an Administration Assistant to support their journey. Liaising closely with key stakeholders across the Animal Care business, leading and support in the daily running of the Australian Sydney office.
About the role
As the Adminisatration Assistant, you will be the right hand of the Executive Manager. You will have a multi-faceted role, where no two days are the same. Holding responsibilities across executive support, office administration & team liaison, you will be a people person with a passion to go that extra mile to delight those around you.
This role is perfect for someone who is naturally inquisitive and self-driven, with impeccable organisational skills. You love a working week that is diverse, with a broad scope across operational, administrative, and social tasks that will keep you challenges and excited. As a respected and integral part of the team, you will play a crucial role in adding value to a diverse and multi-department company.
Include but no limited to;
- Manage and coordinate diary organisation
- Prepare communications on behalf of key stakeholders
- Internal & External stakeholder management
- Coordinating travel and client meeting arrangements
- Office Management
- Coordinate & present office townhalls
- Identify opportunities to continuously optimise time & efficiency
- Proven success as an Administration or Executive Assistant /Office Support or Marketing Executive
- Experience within a consumer good or retail environment is desirable but not essential
- Proven success supporting a busy and cross-functional office environment
- Experience managing key stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisation skills that reflect the ability to perform & prioritise tasks seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence & present, both written and verbal
- Strengths using multiple CRM software and Microsoft Office tool kit
- Outgoing, personable & driven individual with the ability to work autonomously and as a team.
- Join a global business in growth, coordinating across a multi-divisional business
- Surround yourself with all thing's animals…. Even waggy tails in the office
- Located on the fringe of Sydney's CBD, close to public transport.
- Full Time, Monday to Friday position
- Inclusive, flexible team culture, who celebrate the wins & have fun!
- Genuine career opportunities
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion.