About the Company
Leading global manufacturer of mechanical, electronic and pneumatic components. The primary customer base is the rail and mining industries. Based in Western Sydney, the site is a manufacturing and service operation with 180 employees onsite. This is an assembly, workshop, industrial manufacturing type of environment. The volumes are very much project based. There is also a large service component where customers will send back components for repair, service and overhaul.
About the Role
This is a newly created role by the business. As an Administration Manager you will have 8 direct reports including Service Administrators, Parts Interpreters and Line Feeding staff (warehouse). This role acts as a conduit between the warehouse team and the service/manufacturing team. This will be a very administration process heavy role within a project based environment. The ERP system in place is SAP so if you have previous experience with SAP or a similar system it would be preferred.
- Lead the administration team with their day to day operations
- Ensure the effective management of booking in and parts interpretation process.
- Ensure timely processing of spare parts requests in SAP.
- Identify, develop and review processes as required. If you are someone with a good continuous improvement mindset who is constantly looking for ways to do things better you would love this role.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of service orders.
- Create data-driven reports.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years working experience in an administration leadership role, within a fast paced service environment.
- Demonstrated experience with end to end people management (recruitment, motivation, setting targets, appraisals, skills gap analysis, absenteeism, safety and performance management).
- Any experience with an ERP system such as SAP will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience with creating reports and working with data to support a business case.
- Very accessible location - 5 minutes walk from the closest train station.
- Free undercover staff parking.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR and Production Manager
- 2nd Round Interview + Site Tour w Production Manager
- Testing and References
- Offer to start