About the company
Our client is a highly profitable ASX listed company. As part of their growth strategy, the business has expanded its service offering to include a strategic advisory practice offering tailored solutions to large multinationals and government bodies. The advisory practice has experienced phenomenal growth over the past couple of years and is now seeking a leader that will further develop and grow the practice.
About the role
The Advisory Practice Lead will be responsible for guiding the practice as it transitions to the next growth phase including setting up systems and processes, meeting revenue and profitability targets and developing internal and external partnerships. Crucial to the role will be establishing effective customer relationships at senior executive level by providing current and up to date industry insights leading to strategic advice and consulting projects. The role is hands - on and will have overall responsibility for the delivery of consulting engagements. Additionally, the Advisory Practice Lead will be responsible for leading and motivating a high performing team.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 10 years of management consulting experience with an industry focus on energy / power / utilities / engineering or within parallel industry verticals
- Proven experience influencing executive level clients ideally including government and large corporates
- Proven ability to influence at all levels and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders within a matrixed environment
- Ability to lead, develop and manage high performing teams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Agile with an entrepreneurial bent
- Tertiary qualified - ideally engineering
This is a unique opportunity to join an advisory business within a large corporate organisation with strong growth potential. You will have the autonomy to drive the growth whilst having the financial and reputational support of a highly successful and profitable ASX listed organisation with a vested interest in the success of the advisory practice.
We are seeking highly intellectual, energetic professionals with experience leading a small practice or business unit with the necessary influencing skills to help drive significant growth for the practice.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513