Why this role?
This is an opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join a growing business and lead a team through the manufacturing of easy to install vertical joint panels.
Who's the company?
This company is a family owned manufacturer with a focus on enhanced design in the residential space. Operating out of their growing warehouse within Brisbane they are planning on doubling their size in the next 5 years starting with introducing a new production line.
What do I have to do?
- Coordinate the daily production run of a team of 5 in conjunction with management and undertake manufacturing tasks
- Oversee efficiencies and performance of all staff in the division ensuring quality levels and safety standards are met at all times along with Workplace Health and Safety Procedures. SAFETY!
- Ensure production targets are always achieved and maintain effective communication across the team
- Most importantly, Safety!
- This business is planning on doubling in size in the next 5 years so many development opportunities will be available!
What do I need?
Forklift license required
Ability to promote positive change within a growing organisation
Minimum of 12 months experience leading a manufacturing team
How do I apply?
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicolas Wilkinson, 0480 002 519 for a confidential discussion.