About the Business
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributer of polymers, additives and speciality chemicals to industries such as flexible packaging, plastic manufacturing, and other associated industrial markets, with a significant employee base and offices spread across ANZ, they are currently investing heavily into the future sustainability of the organisation through driving investment into closed loop initiatives, developing new markets and bringing the best global innovation to the ANZ landscape.
About the Role
Reporting to the highly experienced and supportive GM of Sales & Marketing, this business-critical divisional leadership role will see the successful candidate strategically drive the go to market strategy that will see this successful and growing distribution business move into new markets with aspirations to double the division in the next five years. This role holds direct reports across Australia & New Zealand in Sales Management, Account Management, Logistics, Product Management, Technical Support and Customer Service. Indirect support functions include - HR, Finance and Marketing.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a senior business leader in a significant traded products style business - ideally chemical distribution
- Have a strong track history of growing business with a varied and rounded business skill set - Sales Leadership, Product Management and Operations etc
- Be able to flip between strategic and tactical initiatives with ease
- Strategic mindset with exceptional business acumen
- Proven track record in building out systems and processes, and effectively managing through change and transformation
- Highly customer centric people focused manager with a collaborative leadership approach
- Be tertiary qualified in Marketing / Business or Chemical Engineering
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team who are investing into the future
- Office location - Western Suburbs
- Highly attractive package and rewards structure that will be tailored to attract the best qualified leader in the market - Base + car allowance + super + a lucrative STI that could see you double your earning potential!!
- Stable and highly profitable business
- Clear opportunity for further career advancement
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC21993.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.