About the company
Our client is the market leading company within the Medical device sector throughout Australia and the globe, are now looking for ANZ Program leader to take the next step in their career.
About the Role
Take full responsibility for all project related activities within the ANZ business while also ensuring that systems are aligned and consistent with similar processes across the APAC region. This position will also manage all new business integrations and be the subject matter expert in this area for the wider ANZ Operations team.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following, Drive continuous improvement initiatives with ANZ
- Application of LEAN and 6 Sigma methodologies to improve the output of TFX ANZ 3rd party partners
- Provide support within APAC region relating to project and program management where required
- Work with the APAC Program Manager to define SAP process alignment across the APAC region
- Ensure continuing compliance and support for AS:NZ Quality System - ISO:9001:2008.
- Make decisions as specified in the companies Policies, Practices and Delegated Authority Procedures.
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by your manager
- Develop and maintain all relevant training and support documents relating to SAP - SOP's
- Provide business unit reporting as required - Project status update, weekly and monthly operational reports
- Assume the role of Subject Matter Expert (SME) within ANZ for project and program implementation
- Define and implement system workflows with clear training documentation that is transferrable throughout the TFX network relating to SAP
- Provide leave coverage support across the ANZ Operations team as required
- Forecast all financial requirements relating to ANZ projects
- Partner with all TFX 3PL providers on system enhancements and integrations
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on SAP/DMO related matters where required
- Develop a SAP onboarding program for TMANZ new employees
- Develop an operational audit plan for TMANZ operations users to be conducted every 6 month
- LEAN & Six Sigma trained
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications - Business, Operational or Logistics.
- Experience with SAP software and process management
- Experience in project management and ability to manage change.
- Financial management/reporting and analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Innovative and creative with strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc 15877