AO3 - AO5 Executive Officer / Executive Assistant / Correspondence - Expression of Interest
- Short- and long-term contracts
- $43.40 - $63.76 per hour + Superannuation
- Various locations in Brisbane / Queensland
Six Degrees Executive partner with several Government departments within various locations for short- and long-term contracts.
We are seeking expressions of interest to join our candidate talent pool to be considered for any current and future roles.
If, you have demonstrated experience in the responsibilities outlined below and you're looking for your next challenge, then APPLY NOW because we need to hear from you ASAP!
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Deliver high level secretarial and administrative support services including executive calendar and meeting management, preparing agendas, taking minutes, preparing briefing documentation and making travel arrangements
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, using the departmental correspondence management system
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external stakeholders
- Undertake complex projects as directed
- Producing reports and presentations
- Record management
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake research and analysis support
- General administration - manage incoming calls, assist with document preparation, filing, invoice processing, purchase orders
- You have experience with working within Government.
- Must have demonstrated experience in a fast-paced high-level role.
- Demonstrated Correspondence, inbox, and diary management experience.
- Proven abilities to work under pressure and stick to deadlines.
- Report writing and minute taking experience.
- Ideally have experience in document preparation, filing, invoice processing or similar
- Have high level of attention to detail
- Amazing time management skills
- Must have excellent communication, verbal and written
- Key systems - HP TRIM, MECS, MINCOR, EDOCS, SAP, AURION
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, click APPLY NOW to send your resume in WORD format.
If you are open to hearing about new opportunities, feel free to get in touch or sign up for job alerts on our website.