AO3 / AO4 / AO5 Executive Officers / Business Support - Expression of Interest
- Short- and long-term contracts
- $41.31 to $60.69 per hour + Superannuation
- Various locations in Brisbane / Queensland
Six Degrees Executive is Australia's leading independent, specialist executive recruitment consultancy. We provide intelligent, expert talent solutions across specialist disciplines including marketing, digital, retail, sales, supply chain, procurement and engineering, operations and government.
At Six Degrees Executive, we are committed to identifying the best-fit candidate for each team. To ensure our partnership with Australian Public Sector organisations at Federal, State and Local levels remains fit-for-purpose, we are able to apply the key competencies to assess candidate alignment with culture and strategic priorities.
Six Degrees Executive partner with several Government departments within various locations for short- and long-term contracts.
We are seeking expressions of interest to join our candidate talent pool to be considered for any future roles.
If, you have demonstrated experience in the responsibilities outlined below and you're looking for your next challenge, then APPLY NOW because we need to hear from you ASAP!
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Deliver high level secretarial and administrative support services including executive calendar and meeting management, preparing agendas, taking minutes, preparing briefing documentation and making travel arrangements
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, using the departmental correspondence management system
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external stakeholders
- Undertake complex projects as directed
- Producing reports and presentations
- Record management
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake research and analysis support
- You have experience with working within Government
- Must have demonstrated experience in a fast-paced high-level EA / BSO role
- Demonstrated Correspondence, inbox and diary management experience
- Proven abilities to work under pressure and stick to deadlines
- Report writing and minute taking experience
- Have high level of attention to detail
- Amazing time management skills
- Must have excellent communication, verbal and written
- Systems - HP TRIM, MECS, MINCOR, EDOCS
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, click APPLY NOW to send your resume in WORD format.
If you are open to hearing about new opportunities, feel free to get in touch or sign up for job alerts on our website.