- AO4 $50.98 per hour + Super (Agency Contractor)
- Immediate Start - 3-month Contract, possible extension
- Flexible working - 3 days in office, 2 days from home
- Brisbane, CBD
My client a Queensland State Government department are seeking an experienced AO4 Executive Assistant to assist with diary management, governance reporting, liaising with other directors and influencing them to progress things that need to be progressed. This role is a busy role and things can change quickly, so the ED is looking for someone that is organised, adaptive and positive.
As a part of this team, you will be responsible for efficient and effective project management and executive support to the Executive Director, coordinating executive correspondence across the branch, and preparing and formatting research papers, briefs, reports, and presentations on issues relating to Procurement Policies deliverables.
- Provide high quality, confidential executive support to the Executive Director, coordinating the delivery of outputs across the branch, including responses to incoming correspondence, Parliamentary and Estimates committee briefs, meeting papers, and other briefs and documents, for example Ministerial trip briefs.
- Implement and monitor systems and processes to support effective management of corporate and Ministerial reporting, including strategic and operational planning, performance reporting and risk management.
- Monitor Procurement Policy projects, including as required, undertaking project work in areas including events management, governance, strategy and frameworks.
- Contribute to the development of Policy and its services, commit to ongoing professional development, and interact with others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Identify opportunities for innovative and efficient business strategies and procedures in an effort to achieve improved work practices, including the proficient use and knowledge of supporting systems such as SharePoint, eDRMS and Mincor.
- Co-ordinate engagement between Procurement Policy and business areas.
- Manage electronic diaries as required, scheduling meetings with senior stakeholders, and monitoring the delivery of required outputs on time.
- Proactively manage and maintain administrative systems and processes relating to travel, procurement, office equipment, associated technologies and electronic and physical records management.
- Must have demonstrated experience in Government
- Must have demonstrated experience supporting ED or similar level
- Must have experience with executive diary management
- Demonstarted experience in simialr role, governance reporting, diary management and correspondence management.
- System: TRIM, Mecs or similar
- Must have excellent communcations skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with ability to multi-task
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, click APPLY NOW to send your resume in WORD format.
If you are open to hearing about new opportunities, feel free to get in touch or sign up for job alerts on our website