AO4 / AO5 / AO6 Project Officers / Policy Officers / - Expression of Interest
- Short- and long-term contracts
- $48.52 to $68.34 per hour + Superannuation
- Various locations in Brisbane / Queensland
Six Degrees Executive is Australia's leading independent, specialist executive recruitment consultancy. We provide intelligent, expert talent solutions across specialist disciplines including marketing, digital, retail, sales, supply chain, procurement and engineering, operations and government.
At Six Degrees Executive, we are committed to identifying the best-fit candidate for each team. To ensure our partnership with Australian Public Sector organisations at Federal, State and Local levels remains fit-for-purpose, we are able to apply the key competencies to assess candidate alignment with culture and strategic priorities.
Six Degrees Executive partner with several Government departments within various locations for short- and long-term contracts.
We are seeking expressions of interest to join our candidate talent pool to be considered for any future roles.
If, you have demonstrated experience in the responsibilities outlined below and you're looking for your next challenge, then APPLY NOW because we need to hear from you ASAP!
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Undertake various project tasks and activities to assist directors and managers to plan and manage objectives to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Bring experience from previous senior project officer roles, to contribute to the project team delivering its scheduled work program on time and within budget.
- Assist in the preparation of complex, well-researched project documentation including briefs, presentations, reports, case studies and submissions to support the achievement of project outcomes.
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure key milestones are met, risks are identified and mitigated, and projects are delivered on time.
- Organise, attend and provide secretariat services at project meetings as required.
- Review policies, procedures and templates that are currently in draft - compare to current policy templates for inclusion, or removal of duplicates
- Review current state of revised documents and ensure inclusions of internal audit recommendations
- You have experience with working within Government
- Must have demonstrated experience in similar roles
- Demonstrated policy experience is essential
- Demonstrated project experience is essential
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders through a range of channels.
- Must have excellent communication, verbal and written
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, click APPLY NOW to send your resume in WORD format.
If you are open to hearing about new opportunities, feel free to get in touch or sign up for job alerts on our website.