AO5 Communications Officer
- ASAP start - Contract until 16th December 2022 (Possible Extension)
- Flexible work arrangements - WFH 2 days a week
- $58.79 per hour + Super (Agency Contractor)
- Brisbane, CBD
My client a Queensland Government Department is seeking an experienced Communications Officer to support the communications function and strategy across the department. As a Communications Officer you will support the Communications Manager in developing and implementing communications strategy, organisational, executive and internal communications.
- coordinate the production and tabling of Reports to Parliament including managing editing services, writing promotional materials, proofreading, formatting and setting up digital distribution channels
- prepare, write and upload high-quality content for digital communication channels including website, blog, social media, subscription services and intranet, using design tools such as Adobe and PowerPoint to produce material
- identify and implement opportunities to improve multi-channel communications across the organisation using the latest tools, technologies and techniques
- support briefings and the provision of specialist advice to the executive leadership team
- organise all facets of external and internal events program
- demonstrated experience in communications including corporate intranet, event management and client relationship management approaches
- demonstrated experience in reviewing communications material to a high professional standard (such as the Commonwealth Government Style Manual)
- proven ability to meet timeframes and competing deadlines both individually and as part of a team
- demonstrated well-developed written and oral communication skills including strong interpersonal, and relationship management skills.
- Exceptional proof-reading skills and advanced writing / content development skills.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, click APPLY NOW to send your resume in WORD format.
If you are open to hearing about new opportunities, feel free to get in touch or sign up for job alerts on our website.