AO6 HR Case Manager
- 3-month contract, possible extension
- $63.99 per hour + Superannuation
- Brisbane CBD
My client a Queensland Government Department is seeking an experienced AO6 Case Manager to assist with providing expert advice, support, and case management in relation to complex employment matters.
As Case Manager you will have a comprehensive understanding of public sector legislation, directives, policies, agreements, and relevant employment frameworks.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with QPS values
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe, services and workplaces.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, contemporary human resource management principles, including employment equity, anti-discrimination, workplace health and safety, and ethical behaviours.
- Comprehensive understanding of public sector legislation, directives, policies, agreements, and relevant employment frameworks
- Provide expert, customer-focussed advice and recommendations on appropriate management and resolution of complex employment matters including performance management, dismissal, discipline, suspension and medical assessment of employees.
- Collate and compile reports for human resource activities which include but are not limited to: suspensions, terminations, ill-health retirements, employee complaints and conduct and performance matters.
- Establish positive, effective, respectful working relationships with clients through the provision of high quality, accurate, authoritative HR services and timely advice and support in relation to conduct and performance matters.
- Undertake research and analysis to develop advice, policy and strategic documents relating to complex employment matters.
- Contribute as an empathetic and considerate member of the team and across the Branches projects and initiatives so that agreed deliverables are achieved.
- Prepare high level correspondence on behalf of senior officers
- Other duties as determined
- Must have experience working within Government
- Must have demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience working in a HR environment and have a key interest in employee /industrial relations
- Must be able to provide advice and support
- Must have excellent attention to detail, excellent communication both verbal and written
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, click APPLY NOW to send your resume in WORD format.
If you are open to hearing about new opportunities, feel free to get in touch or sign up for job alerts on our website.