- Permanent / Full time
- South Melbourne Location
- Join a well-known and loved not-for-profit
Looking for a coordinator who can manage end to end direct mail fundraising appeals with strong writing skills and fundraising experience.
Our client is a well-known, highly reputable Not for Profit organisation who provides essential services to families all across Victoria who are vulnerable. They are committed to providing the best care possible to their clients and their staff. They are proud of their positive work culture and environment and have a high performing marketing and fundraising function who work tirelessly to raise funds to support services and programs for children. There is currently a need for a marketing fundraising professional for a permanent full-time role.
This permanent full-time role based in South Melbourne is responsible for the end to end coordination and management of direct mail fundraising appeals. This includes developing the concepts, content creation, interviewing front line staff, briefing graphic designers, briefing the database administrator for segmenting and working with mail houses to deliver high quality campaigns. You will also be required to develop content and deliver a bi-annual magazine for a January distribution.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience developing appeals in a fundraising environment. You must be a passionate, hands on marketer with strong writing skills and expertise in creating fantastic narrative to reach diverse audiences. You must be pragmatic and a strong people person who loves stakeholder management. Driven by tangible success, you will enjoy working as part of a team to deliver campaigns that will drive positive change within the organisation.
- Produce written content for direct mail appeals and be able to tailor messaging in a fundraising context
- Liaise with internal experts to develop appeal propositions and stories
- Coordinate day-to-day key supplier relationships, including designers, mailing houses and printers
- Manage timelines for internal and external stakeholders to meet strict deadlines
- Oversee data including targeting, ask strategy, segmentation, testing, analysis and reporting, working closely with the Fundraising Database Administrator to develop processes using the Raiser's Edge database.
Skills & Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or experience in fundraising and marketing
- Experience working in direct marketing within the not-for-profit sector
- Demonstrated project management skills, including organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, including the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experience using a donor management system, preferably Raiser's Edge
- MUST have previous experience working in a fundraising team
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion.