About the Company
New opportunity to join a high-end lighting business, as the company continues to expand their project portfolio. The company thrives in the high-end lighting fixtures and system design space. The projects cover multiple sectors, including commercial, residential and hospitality.
About the Role
You will be an integral part of the sales and technical team, with the lighting project team. You will be an experienced lighting designer/drafter with strong communication and project management skills, who is ready to step up into a project and site focused role. You can also be an experienced lighting project professional, who want to advance your current design skills.
- Support the sales and tendering process, including developing feasibility and BOM
- Hands-on CAD design & control solutions (training can be provided)
- Attend site meetings throughout planning and installation stages
- On site technical support & installation guidance regarding product, connectivity and controls
- Liaise with suppliers and resellers i.e. product launch seminars
- Internal training support regarding new products and standards
Skills and Experience
It is important that you are looking to join a business long-term, where you will be rewarded with career progression and stability.
- Lighting design or project management background
- Electrical Engineering or Illumonation background
- CAD design skills
- Dialux and AGi32 softwares ideally
- Systems advice & design
- Tendering, planning meetings and guiding site installations challenges
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
It is important that you are seeking a long-term move, with a business that will offer personal development and growth as a reward. The business is in an exciting time of growth and an ever expanding project portfolio. You will work to best practice within the industry, and have ample exposure to major high-end projects in the lighting industry.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume in Word format or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion
PLEASE NOTE THAT SIX DEGREES IS CLOSED FROM 23RD DECEMBER TILL 8TH JANUARY