About the company:
Be part of a global industrial company who are dedicated to quality and high levels of service. This fortune 200 companies principles are based on Customer Focus and Innovation.
About the role:
Our client is seeking a Network and Systems Administrator to join the growing team. You will be taking on responsibility for operational support, maintenance and development of IT Systems. This role will be reporting to the IT Applications Manager and will offer you challenge, autonomy and flexibility.
- Administer existing ERP systems
- Provide primary helpdesk support for ERP issues and secondary support for other issues.
- Develop effective SQL backup strategies and integration to various applications
- Maintains a strong understanding and knowledge of systems to achieve business objectives
- Investigate and analyse business processes and information used to identify improvements and facilitate agreement on the requirements for application change initiatives
- Assesses user needs to provide support, training and proactive service, including analysis of opportunities in order to take advantage of available tools
- Provide technical support for telephony systems, computers and printer
- Administration of MS Azure and assist with project migration to Azure
- Manage and maintain day to day activities including the data centres, virtual and physical infrastructure and back end systems
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable skills and experience in the installation, configuration and remote support of Windows Servers
- Demonstrable experience in managing a VMware virtualised environments & managing VMware, vSphere
- Experience managing and supporting Azure cloud environments
- Work in a small IT team to provide Level 1-3 support across software and hardware systems
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great verbal, communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborator with strong stakeholder engagement
- Strong Influencing and negotiating skills
- A can-do attitude and not afraid to promote change
- Growth mindset with a desire to develop
- Ability to manage change and multiple business projects
You will thrive in this role by bringing sound technical and consultative skills to an environment that prides itself on being both highly results driven, at the same time as being supportive of their people within their organisation.
If you feel you have the right skillset listed above then please apply immediately or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for further informantion.